Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)

Go down 
+12
Featherine
VesperGhoul
specrtalduke9387
Chestnut_Rice
HugeMcLargeTall
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Saraqael
Alice
TehNACHO
Edalborez
Raulm3
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
meeb

meeb

Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)   Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-11, 13:25

specrtalduke9387 wrote:
to support my reason even though he's 13k most decks are able to make 14k collums so that argument is invalid. and also the only way Dragonic Overlord, The End get's his hand advantage is by hitting period. he's made to apply more pressure to guard him rather than the rear guards. Dragonic Overlord, The End's weakness is the ability to guard. if you can sucessfully guard his attacks then what the hell are you worried about seriously. as long as you can get over him and guard him (hit n move) you'll be fine in the Dragonic Overlord, The End match up.

Most decks are able to make 16k columns. For 10k-11k vanguard this requires 10k to block.

A 13k vanguard can block these attacks for 5k.

The End does not need to hit to gain hand advantage. The opponent MUST block the vanguard when it is The End unless they want his skill to potentially go off. Blocking the vanguard every turn is typically a misplay. Assuming The End has a Bahr behind him, that is 21k. You need 20k shield to guard for 2 pass. Each turn. The End meanwhile can block for far less, and doesn't have to block the opposing vanguard each turn.

edit: Also, you do realize every deck in the fucking world has the "weakness" of "if you can guard them you wont lose!" right?

Literally ever fucking card in the game cannot do damage to win you the game if your opponent has guard. But The End tears through the opponent's guard with the threat of his skill going off. He also saves the controller guard, because of 13k defense making every column under 18k a simple 5k to block. Along with Kagero retire effects.
Back to top Go down
specrtalduke9387

specrtalduke9387

PostSubject: Re: Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)   Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-11, 13:29

>.> seriously i didn't know that i can't do math (not) seriously though you guy's need to understand that every card has a weakness it's fact. if you think the card is broken then it's dampens your spirit and makes you more likely to lose to it. if it was to be unbeatable then cfv is lame. but it can be beaten. you just have to play YOUR deck correctly and keep a calm attitude.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)   Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-11, 13:34

specrtalduke9387 wrote:
>.> seriously i didn't know that i can't do math (not) seriously though you guy's need to understand that every card has a weakness it's fact. if you think the card is broken then it's dampens your spirit and makes you more likely to lose to it. if it was to be unbeatable then cfv is lame. but it can be beaten. you just have to play YOUR deck correctly and keep a calm attitude.

Why must every card have a weakness?

Also, having a weakness does not translate into not broken. Is Raigeki a fair card? Some cards have such miniscule weaknesses compared to others that they functionally have no weakness.

Nobody is saying you will auto-lose to crossrides. Being beatable is not the same as fair and balanced. If I made a clan that had a 99% win rate against other clans it would be beatable 1% of the time. But it is horrendously imbalanced.

I posit that against players of equal skill, The End would have a winrate exceeding 60%. Otherwise known as imbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)   Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-11, 13:35

specrtalduke9387 wrote:

So can you actually state what this weakness is that we can exploit to win at least 50/50 against CRs? As it is now I'm more slated to lose against them than win on average, especially since I enjoy Pale Moon's extra attack gimmick lately which is completely invalidated by a 13k body.

Don't come spouting unsubstantiated claims here. Read some of the stickies.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)   Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-11, 13:37

No

(Locked)

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-03-11, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)   Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-11, 13:38

I love how everyone else reacts negatively to Duke but I'm the only one who gets called out. Dat bias.

Anyway, looks like he's just going to keep asserting things without evidence. Duke, I'm giving you a fair warning. We don't put up with that shit here. Either post the evidence or stop. You made the claim The End has a weakness. Find it.

Edit: GOD DAMMIT 3XXXD YOU ALWAYS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I CLOSED A THREAD IF MY REPLY DOESN'T GO THROUGH FIRST.

Last edited by Alice on 2013-03-11, 13:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)   Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairness in crossrides (a note to alice)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3