Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)

Go down 
+24
haxie-kun
Dragon∞Blade
Shadowbane
newbishop
Gelatin
ZanderSteel_91
Chestnut_Rice
Duce
Trinam
TehNACHO
WingZero
3XXXDDD
Tryston
Lockon Stratos
ScarletWeather
zawarudo
Omnigeek
HugeMcLargeTall
Klaus
meeb
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Kirosnefakman
CyprusWHM
Alice
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 14:42

Triple trigger checks.
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 14:43

Alice wrote:
Every time I work myself up thinking Vanguard is so horrible, I just go browse the Yugioh Wikia. If that doesn't work, then I get on YGOpro and use a "top tier" deck. I usually get so disgusted that Vanguard seems amazing again.

Hey! I do that too!!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-08, 19:39

It's a pretty effective way of reminding you to count the blessings in your own game. Looking at something else that's in horrible shambles can at least calm you down. It doesn't fix the problems of Vanguard though
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-08, 19:43

Sometimes, I love this game too much to care.

(Oh dear, back to the topic of "spousal abuse", eh?)
Back to top Go down
G&P Kitsy

G&P Kitsy

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-12, 19:11

Did I just read "Crossrides are automatically tier one"?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-12, 19:36

G&P Kitsy wrote:
Did I just read "Crossrides are automatically tier one"?
Don't start this bullshit. This is a thread about the differences in the JP and EN meta and how Bushiroad handled them.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-13, 16:09

I think I'm the only one who's actually going to be looking out for Neo Nectars in my area. On the plus side, I'm probably going to have a hell of a good time sweeping up the extra Neo Nectars everybody pulls and sells cheap for.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-13, 16:42

TehNACHO wrote:
I think I'm the only one who's actually going to be looking out for Neo Nectars in my area. On the plus side, I'm probably going to have a hell of a good time sweeping up the extra Neo Nectars everybody pulls and sells cheap for.

Pick up an extra set of Rain Maidens for me!
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-14, 05:37

I'm actually kinda excited about Neo Nectar too.

Kind of want a musketeer-centric deck.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-14, 05:44

Gaaaaah wanted Extra Booster 4 but no. Dick move, Bushiroad.

Anyway.

Something just occurred to me. If crossrides are nerfed, what will happen once we get the second most OP (not broken, that's apparently different) thing ever (Ride Break)? That would probably mean we get tiers when we don't want any, just different ones. They'd be our bane.

Because Bad End Dragger = U LOSE!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-14, 06:45

I really don't know how to fix Dragger. You can't just limit him or he becomes an ace-in-the-hole tech. For whatever game he gets ridden first, it's hell for the opponent. For basically nothing.

Nor Goldcelot. I mean how do you fix a COSTLESS fucking Soul Saver Dragon, and in a deck with access to Duke Dragon? You fucking don't. You sit and cry yourself to sleep at night. If barcgalfags whined about "omg so easy 5 soul BROKENNNN" then you know they'll flip shit over Goldcelot. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they'll have some doublethink going on and accept Goldcelot merely because he's OP and they want to wank off to OP cards.

I can't really think of any errata that fixes these things. Other than simply assigning a proper cost. But Dragger is a problem anyway since his cost would need to be megablast or something close to it. I'm not sure how the EN and JP meta will deal with this. In February, I guess we'll see Japan's answer. I'm thinking of making two VMFs for us. One for serious play that has restrictions, and one that's balls-to-the-wall so people can casually use OP cards, since just about every deck has one now.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-14, 07:57

I was actually thinking about mentioning a VMPT for a "official format".
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-15, 17:41

I like how Angels were mentioned in the analysis. I play them and I've been using the Deep Clans just to try and match up to the "tier-1" clans.
I fight a lot, so I know what my chances are of winning against my friends who play the game as well.
This is just my opinion, but I noticed how infinity clans were given crossrides in Set 9, and then there sits lonely Metatron, an Ezel-ride-type clone. This makes me think that Angel Feathers will have a crossride a bit later on, just like Ezel did. As if they were following in their footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-15, 17:50

That's in the past now. Today, it's all about Break Ride.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-15, 18:32

Donkay wrote:
I like how Angels were mentioned in the analysis. I play them and I've been using the Deep Clans just to try and match up to the "tier-1" clans.
I fight a lot, so I know what my chances are of winning against my friends who play the game as well.
This is just my opinion, but I noticed how infinity clans were given crossrides in Set 9, and then there sits lonely Metatron, an Ezel-ride-type clone. This makes me think that Angel Feathers will have a crossride a bit later on, just like Ezel did. As if they were following in their footsteps.
I really doubt this. Bushiroad only has given crosses to significant clans. If any of them become favored in the future, such as in the anime, they'll probably get one. Which isn't really a good thing.
Back to top Go down
YAMIshin

YAMIshin

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-12, 14:23

Donkay wrote:

looking at kagero getting break ride and cross ride at once on BT11, angels might also follow with cross ride (since the break ride is officially confirmed). After Emi's fight, Rekka and Suiko will have their appearance in the anime, by that time this question will probably get the answer.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-12, 14:42

What's sickening is Kagero has two Crossrides and a Break Ride. While some clans don't have either.

FUCKING GRANBLUE.

Not that I want the game to be more broken than it is. But Bushiroad obviously doesn't have such stipulations, so you can see their red hot glowing bias.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)   Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about spousal abuse in Vanguard (The uniting of two peoples)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5